RM of Roblin
The RM of Roblin was incorporated on November 15, 1902, named after Rodmond Palen Roblin. This area was formerly the Municipality of Derby from 1881 to 1890, but was dissolved and split between the RM of Turtle Mountain and the RM of Louise.
The RM of Roblin is located in southwestern Manitoba, along the Canada/ US border. It has an approximate population of 950 and is 716.15 square kilometres in size.
The economy in this region is mainly driven by agriculture, most commonly grain crops and cattle, but also has some small manufacturing businesses as well.
The geography of the region is mainly flat open prairie, but has some small rolling hills as well.[img_assist|nid=1064|title=Harvested field|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=489|height=284]
[img_assist|nid=1060|title=Cattle grazing|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=499|height=225][img_assist|nid=1059|title=Highway #3 east of Cartwright|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=446|height=209][img_assist|nid=1057|title=Hay Fields|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=480|height=316][img_assist|nid=1058|title=Highway #3 approaching Cartwright|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=463|height=212]